Every project roll out requires review and analysis. Taking the time to really discover the emotional impact / consequences of a small business roll-out is critical. Missing this step? Well…
- I know I am about to start a long-term project that requires time, effort, focus & creative flow.
- This project is the next step in the course of a two-year long process of focusing in on my work.
- I am fully committing myself to this project, my clients and myself. No excuses.
- I am fully aware that there are deep emotional realities connected with taking these steps.
- Did I have pre-launch summit with myself? Create a personal resources / emotional reality SWOT analysis? Nope. This step? Has now become required before initiating all new client work. This step? Right here? is causing major stress for a client.
- Did I review what personal infrastructure support I needed?
View original post 204 more words